1) All AusAir masks come with a 2-year factory warranty to be free from defects.
2) You are eligible to return or replace of your opened AusAir mask if the following conditions are met:
i) Your order has a defect which prevents your mask from functioning correctly and is deemed to be caused during the manufacturing
ii) Your product packaging is significantly damaged upon arrival.
3) If you purchased through another website or through a retail store, please contact this party for your refund or exchange request.
4) As this is a hygiene sensitive product returned items must be; unopened, in original packaging and in an un-used and unwashed condition, to be eligible for a refund or exchange. Any returned item that shows usage or alteration will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
5) You will have 30 calendar days from the date your item was delivered to contact us for a refund or exchange.
6) In the case of an exchange, the customer will be responsible for organising and paying for shipping the item back to us.
7) All refunds will be credited to the original form of payment, excluding shipping costs and credit card fees, within 5-7 business days from the date of return.
8)We cannot be responsible if the returned package is lost or damaged during transit. Please contact your shipping company to file a claim. We recommend using a shipping service that can provide tracking information and proof of delivery.
9) Exchange will be based on stock availability at the time of return. We cannot accept an exchange if we do not have stock of the item you wish.
10) All returned items will be subject to our evaluation. If deemed used or altered, we cannot accept your return and offer a refund or exchange.
By placing your order, you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below:
1) Import duties and taxes may or may not be levied depending on your country. If charged, it is the buyer's responsibility. We cannot be liable for any taxes and/or duties levied by foreign customs and will not be able to issue a refund for an abandoned package by the buyer. We cannot mark your order as a "gift" or lower the value either.
2) Shipping delays may also occur if your package is inspected by customs authority upon arrival to your country. This is beyond our control and the responsibility of the shipping company to contact you as needed.
3) To ensure a fast and reliable shipping process, your order may be shipped in multiple parcels. If this occurs, you will receive an email with multiple tracking numbers.
TERMS AND DEFINITIONS
1) All refunds will be made in Australian dollars and any currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
2) Minor dents or imperfections to the product packaging do not constitute ‘significant damage’ and are reasonably assumed to occur during shipping and handling.
3) If the hygiene seal on any mask pack is broken, opened, damaged or tampered with, the product is deemed to be ‘used and opened’. Please note as our product follows strict hygiene protocols, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for products which are deemed ‘used and opened’.
4) Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.